Import all your products and store categories from eBay to WooCommerce.
This plugin will get you started with WP-Lister if you have already listed your items on eBay. You will have your WordPress powered e-commerce site up and running in no time – without adding all your products and categories again!
It will not only import all your active listings as products in WooCommerce – and recreate your eBay store categories in WooCommerce – it will set up your listings and categories in WP-Lister as well.
- Import all active listings from eBay
- Import all your custom store categories
- Supports product variations
- Supports hierarchical categories
- Item specifics on eBay will become product attributes in WooCommerce
- Option to filter item description with custom definition of allowed HTML tags
- Option to import a single item by entering its item ID (for testing)
- Create listings in WP-Lister automatically
- Create category mappings in WP-Lister Pro automatically
- WP-Lister for eBay 2.x (Pro or free) needs to be installed and set up
- You need to have an eBay store account to import store categories
- Empty, single language WooCommerce site – multilingual sites are not supported
- Your server shouldn’t break under heavy load
(Please read the FAQ – this plugin won’t work on a shared dreamhost webspace!)
Matt is the CEO and lead developer of WP Lab.