List products from WordPress on eBay
WP-Lister connects your WooCommerce site with your eBay Store. You can select multiple products right from your WooCommerce Products page, select a profile to apply a set of predefined options and list them all on eBay with just a few clicks.
We worked hard to make WP-Lister easy to use but flexible. The workflow of listing items requires not a single click more than necessary. Due to its tight integration in WordPress, you will will feel right at home.
- manage any number of listings from WP
- set up a profile once and apply to multiple products
- verify items and get expected listing fees
- sync inventory between eBay and WordPress
- create eBay orders in WooCommerce
- choose categories from eBay and your eBay Store
- map your custom categories to eBay categories
- national and international shipping options
- supports calculated shipping services
- best offer options and private listings
- support for product variations
- unique feature to split variations into single items
- create custom listing templates using WordPress post editor
- built in template editor with HTML / CSS syntax highlighting
- template engine supports color pickers, custom php code and more
- download and upload listing templates as zip files
- eBay account
- WooCommerce 3.0 or better
- WordPress 4.2 or better
- PHP 5.6 or better with cURL support
- decent webspace hosted on a linux server
- single language site – multilingual sites are not supported yet
- up to about 10,000 products total – or more, depending on your server performance
If you have any doubt whether WP-Lister Pro will work as expected on your site, please check out the free version before purchasing WP-Lister Pro.
reports about product salesand views
- research competitor prices within WP-Lister Pro
- WP-Lister for Amazon
You are welcome to submit your own feature request or tell us about your priorities.
A license entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. Each installation of the plugin will require a license key in order for you to receive updates and support.