List products from WordPress on Amazon
You want to sell your products on Amazon and your website? You’ve come to the right place. WP-Lister Pro for Amazon integrates your WooCommerce product catalog with your inventory on Amazon.
If you’re selling on eBay as well and have WP-Lister Pro for eBay installed, both plugins will work hand in hand to sync your sales across all three platforms. You can even fulfill WooCommerce and eBay orders via Amazon if you’re using FBA.
- Professional Seller account with Amazon (see FAQ)
- WooCommerce 3.0 or better
- WordPress 4.2 or better
- PHP 5.6 or better with cURL support
- decent webspace hosted on a Linux server
- single language site – multilingual sites are not supported yet
- no more than approx. 10,000 products – depending on your server
If you have any doubt whether WP-Lister Pro will work as expected on your site, please check out the free version before purchasing WP-Lister Pro.
- Create new product pages on Amazon using product details from WooCommerce
- Match WooCommerce products to Amazon products by Title, SKU or custom attributes
- Import product title, images and attributes from Amazon
- Reduce stock quantity in WooCommerce when an item is sold on Amazon
- Update inventory on Amazon when a product is sold or changed in WooCommerce
- Create variations from Amazon as variable products in WooCommerce
- Create orders in WooCommerce from sales on Amazon
- Map WooCommerce product attributes to Amazon feed columns
- Fetch and display listing quality alerts
- Update lowest price information automatically
- Repricing Tool: adjust your price depending on the lowest price on Amazon
- FBA Support: fullfil non-Amazon orders via FBA
Matt is the CEO and lead developer of WP Lab.