List products from WordPress on eBay
WP-Lister connects your WooCommerce site with your eBay Store. You can select multiple products right from your products page, select a profile to apply a set of predefined options and list them all on eBay with just a few clicks.
We worked hard to make WP-Lister easy to use but flexible. The workflow of listing items requires not a single click more than necessary. Due to its tight integration in WordPress, you will will feel right at home.
- manage any number of listing from WP
- set up a profile once and apply to multiple products
- verify items and get expected listing fees
- sync inventory between eBay and WordPress
- create eBay orders in WooCommerce
- choose categories from eBay and your eBay Store
- map your custom categories to eBay categories
- national and international shipping options
- supports calculated shipping services
- best offer options and private listings
- support for product variations
- unique feature to split variations into single items
- create custom listing templates using WordPress post editor
- built in template editor with HTML / CSS syntax highlighting
- template engine supports color pickers, custom php code and more
- download and upload listing templates as zip files
- eBay account
- WooCommerce 2.x
- WordPress 3.6 or better
- PHP 5.2 or better with cURL support
- decent webspace hosted on a linux server
- single language site – multilingual sites are not supported and neither are multisite networks!
If you have any doubt whether WP-Lister Pro will work as expected on your site, please check out the free version before purchasing WP-Lister Pro.
WP-Lister has been localized for the following languages:
To make WP-Lister available in more languages, we will provide a free license for WP-Lister Pro for everyone who will provide and maintain a new localization. If you’re interested, just contact us.
cross-sell module displaying other current listings in slideshow manage / automatize feedback
- extend split variations feature – let user choose attributes to split
- reports about product sales and views
- research competitor prices within WP-Lister
- support for multiple accounts
- WP-Lister for Amazon
You are welcome to submit your own feature request or tell us about your priorities.
Each installation of the plugin will require a licence key in order for you to receive updates and support.