List products from WordPress on eBay
WP-Lister connects your WooCommerce site with your eBay Store. You can select multiple products right from your products page, select a profile to apply a set of predefined options and list them all on eBay with just a few clicks.
We worked hard to make WP-Lister easy to use but flexible. The workflow of listing items requires not a single click more than neccessary. Due to its tight integration in WordPress, you will will feel right at home.
- manage any number of listing from WP
- set up a profile once and apply to multiple products
- verify items and get expected listing fees
- sync inventory between eBay and WordPress
- choose categories from eBay and your eBay Store
- map your custom categories to eBay categories
- national and international shipping options
- supports calculated shipping services
- best offer options and private listings
- support for product variations
- unique feature to split variations into single items
- create custom listing templates using WordPress post editor
- built in template editor with HTML / CSS syntax highlighting
- download and upload listing templates as zip files
WP-Lister has been localized for the following languages:
To make WP-Lister available in more languages, we will provide a free license for WP-Lister Pro for everyone who will provide and maintain a new localization. If you’re interested, just contact us.
generate order in WooCommerce when item is sold ob eBay map local categories to eBay categories cross-sell module displaying other current listings in slideshow improve template engine to allow color pickers, custom php code and more
- extend split variations feature – let user choose attributes to split
- reports about product sales and views
manage/ automatize feedback
- research competitor prices within WP-Lister
- support for multiple accounts
- WP-Lister for Amazon
You are welcome to submit your own feature request or tell us about your priorities.